· Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
· Exceptional organizational skills and mental stamina.
· Problem-solving skills to successfully navigate municipal and project requirements.
· Effective communicator that clearly conveys information, so recipients understand complex details to ensure project success.
· Ability to work under pressure, manage concurrent deadlines, while still producing high quality and accurate work.
· Desire to learn and grow to expand your own knowledge while contributing greater value to redT.
· Knowledge and familiarity with planning, entitlements, zoning codes, real estate land development, site planning and design, civil engineering plans, building plans and construction are required.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD. Familiarity with ePermits/eTrakit, Bluebeam, Asana/other project management software are a plus. We are willing to train the right person.
· LEED Green associate or LEED Green AP certification is a plus.
· Degree in a field directly related to this position is helpful, but not required.
* We are currently not accepting applicants without direct work-related experience. If still interested in working for redT, we encourage you to reach out and provide your information for future opportunities.
Are you an independent problem solver, critical thinker and organized person that can balance multiple tasks simultaneously?
redT Homes is a fast-growing Denver-based niche real estate and development company that encompasses development, architecture, construction, and land acquisitions.
Our team is made up of extremely talented individuals who have all helped redT grow at a rapid rate. To assist with increased project load, we are hiring a Development Project Manager to work directly with our Development Services team, serving as a central hub in the development process to transition raw land and infill sites into fully entitled projects.
This a career opportunity with room for advancement!
At this time, we are seeking candidates that has relevant work experience to the job functions and can quickly learn to manage projects independently. Relevant experience includes Planning, Land Planning, Entitlements, Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Civil Engineering or other similar roles. We encourage you to explain how your experience can immediately impact our team.
Experience within the Denver-metro area is preferred.
· Coordinating with municipalities, surveyors, engineers, architects, utility companies, and consultants.
· Driving the project management and land entitlement processes.
· Managing submittals for site development plans, plats, building plans, etc.
· Performing project due-diligence tasks, including researching zoning and development codes, monitoring permitting, maintaining project management systems and reviewing development plans.
· Preparing and managing project schedules.
· Soliciting and executing contracts with consultants.
· Interdepartmental coordination with Acquisition, Architecture, Construction, and Sales/Marketing.