Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience including internships
· Exceptional organizational skills and mental stamina.
· Problem-solving skills to successfully navigate municipal and project requirements.
· Effective communicator that clearly conveys information, so recipients understand complex details to ensure project success.
· Ability to work under pressure, manage concurrent deadlines, while still producing high quality and accurate work.
· Desire to learn and grow to expand your own knowledge while contributing greater value to redT.
· Preferred familiarity with planning, entitlements, zoning codes, real estate land development, site planning and design, civil engineering plans, building plans and construction are required.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Familiarity with AutoCAD, ePermits/eTrakit, Bluebeam, Asana/other project management software are a plus. We are willing to train the right person.
· Degree in a field directly related to this position is helpful, but not required.
Are you interested in joining a company where integrity, accountability, positivity, and teamwork, are not just words on the wall, but values that are lived every day? redT Homes is the only real estate company in Denver offering a full suite of residential development services, ranging from land acquisition and entitlement to design, architecture, and construction—in addition to a real estate-focused marketing and sales teams. Aside from our service offerings, what makes redT truly unique is our commitment to building a greener Colorado.
We’ve chosen to prioritize the health of Denver’s families, and our environment, by building to a LEED Gold Certification (or better), and only working with developers and investors willing to do the same. We design, build, and sell sustainable homes with the goal of enriching lives and delivering dreams. Our company is passionate about building energy efficient homes at attainable prices, a segment of the market that is in severely short supply.
Our team is made up of extremely talented individuals who have all helped redT grow at a rapid rate. To assist with increased project load, we are hiring a Development Project Manager to work directly with our Development Services team, serving as a central hub in the development process to transition raw land and infill sites into fully entitled projects.
This a career opportunity with room for advancement!
At this time, we are seeking candidates that has relevant work experience to the job functions and can quickly learn to manage projects independently. Relevant experience includes Planning, Land Planning, Entitlements, Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Civil Engineering or other similar roles. We encourage you to explain how your experience can immediately impact our team.
Experience within the Denver-metro area is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
How to Apply:
Please Submit the following: