Minimum 7 years’ experience as a ground up Residential Construction Superintendent. Experience with infill lots as well as multiple home lots. We are looking for a well-rounded professional residential Superintendent with ground up experience. You must be able to communicate very well and in a professional manner both written and verbal. A strong attention to detail and quality assurance is paramount to redT Homes and must be for your success with each new home
Residential Construction Superintendent
Primary responsibilities & Required skillsets:
· Manage construction activities on multiple homes at one time that are at various stages of construction.
· Manage changes in scope, subcontractors, find a way to reach the committed timelines for completion of the project.
· Underground utilities must know and understand how to read civil drawings for storm water, sanitary sewer, domestic water and fire lines.
· Concrete experience is required for both building foundations, basement walls, retaining walls and sitework flatwork including curb & gutter and public sidewalks.
· Scheduling experience is critical for this position, develop and oversee construction schedules in cooperation with the VP of Construction. It is helpful to have Construction Scheduling Software knowledge.
· Earthwork, site cut & fill, foundation excavation, over-lot grading and understanding of civil grading.
· Schedule city inspections.
· Check all phases of the project to ensure that subcontractors are building according to plans and specifications- redT Quality Assurance.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and related programs
· Construction Scheduling Software knowledge
· Dependable Vehicle.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Base salary range: $75,000 or higher DOE
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Profit Sharing
· Generous PTO
· Flexible hours / Work from Home
· Bring your dog to work
How to Apply:
Incomplete applications, or applicants that do not follow the instructions below will not be considered.
Submit ALL of the following:
1. Cover letter in PDF FORMAT: Who are you? What makes you qualified? Why do you think you would be a good fit for the position and our team? Demonstrate your understanding of the position and the company.
2. Resume in PDF FORMAT: We want to see relevant education and work experience.
3. We care deeply about our company culture and ensuring our employees are a good fit for the position and our team. We require all applicants to complete a brief personality questionnaire. https://go.apply.ci/s/78AFC40000
Please make the subject line of your email: (First name) (Last Name) – Construction Superintendent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $75,000.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations